ADDICTED TO PLAY - ideas, links, and musings on Play Activism! December 17 2015, 0 Comments
It's Holiday Time so we thought we'd compile a few of our favorite links that have helped us make the holidays more joyful and relaxing - enjoy!
1. Finding the Balance Between Freedom and Fear - a Q&A with Goop & Richard Louv (author of Last Child in the Woods) - excited to try out "Hummingbird Parenting."
2. Avocado Fries – yes please! Healthy and delicious, and a great alternative to traditional holiday snacks.
3. 5 Kid Friendly Yoga Poses to Help Kids Cultivate Patience - Holidays can be stressful – for kids too. Simple & effective yoga poses from Mind, Body Green - trust us - they work!
4. Best Children's Books of 2015 - We LOVE books for a whole host of reasons – here are some favorites by Parents Magazine.
5. 66 Positive Things to Say To Your Child – love these gentle reminders as sometimes it's easy to forget when we're all so busy.
6. Trying out Slow Parenting - love the idea of just "drinking our kids in" without being hurried from Cup of Joe.