ADDICTED TO PLAY - ideas, links, and musings on Play Activism! January 15 2016, 0 Comments
Our favorite links for the New Year - enjoy!
1. 27 Books Parents Should Read to Their Kids Before They Grow Up - some goodies from when we were kids - Amelia Bedelia anyone? From BuzzFeed.
2. Maple Cinnamon Roasted Chickpeas - A touch of sweetness added to this wholesome snack - easy to make and a win for kids! From My WholeFood Life.
3. Staying Healthy When It's Cold Outside - Tea vs. OJ for colds? and tips on getting the most out of naps. From O Magazine.
4. Here's An Idea...Don't Clean Up. How letting your kids be messy communicates respect for their work. After-all PLAY=LEARNING! From HuffPost Parents.
5. Kids and Screen Time: A Peak at Upcoming Guidelines - a Q & A with NPR and the American Academy of Pediatrics.
6. Little Peanut on the Go - time for a winter getaway without the kids? A great app by a friend of mine, for anytime you need a suitcase and a sitter.