Work With Me
Who Am I?
While I LOVE running Tumblewalla, I also enjoy working with select brands and organizations that are aligned with my values, and that I'm passionate about their founders and mission.
I have an MBA in marketing from UCLA and 15+ years of experience in a variety of industries including entrepreneurship, classic CPG, education, and non-profit. I'm a lifelong advocate for creating educational and leadership opportunities for youth - education is my core and motivation.
What I do?
I’m able to partner with clients on a full range of marketing services from strategy development and brand creation to marketing execution. My key areas of expertise include:
- Consumer insight research – defining key consumer segments (demographics and psychographics), motivators, and messaging that appeals to these segments. Confirmation of motivators and consumer segments via quantitative and qualitative research (surveys and focus group facilitation)
- Competitive Analysis – research on highly complex and competitive marketplaces and trends, developing key points of difference and opportunities for growth
- Partnership Development – developing strategic partnerships (documentation, ideas, metrics for success) to increase brand engagement and visibility
- Social media management and execution – development of social media campaign, calendar, contests, and key messages/graphics (including SEO and SEM recommendations)
- Marketing Execution – presentations, daily project management, cross-functional team management, etc.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in learning more.